The association is proud to have more than 300 members and members from different sectors of the society whether they are intellectuals or employees in the public or private sectors or business owners or with distinguished experience in many areas or young people who are still of school age.
The association seeks to attract more members and members to benefit from their efforts and expertise to improve the services of the society.
Your role as a member of the Renaissance
Support in spreading the vision and mission of the association.
Attracting donors and media.
Present ideas for activities and projects that serve the mission's vision and mission.
Contribute to the implementation of the activities and activities of the Association.
Financial support for the association through membership fees.
And the member's responsibilities to the Assembly
Access to the articles of the association and legislation.
Continuous knowledge of the projects and activities of the Association.
Compliance with the rules and regulations of the association.
Commitment to the resolutions of the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
Commitment to carry out the tasks entrusted to them on time.
Sharing experience and knowledge to achieve the goals of the association.
Expressing a spirit of cooperation with all the employees of the association.
Inform the Association of any amendments to personal data.
How can you become a member of Al Nahda?
1. Fill in the membership or volunteering application form (application link here);
2. Attend an orientation with the Membership Committee (by category);
3. Pay membership fees;
4. Sign the membership or volunteering contract;
5. Receive membership card.
What are the benefits that Al Nahda provides its members?
1. Members have priority in volunteer opportunities;
2. Members are entitled to attend and vote in the General Assembly;
3. Members are entitled to be nominated for the Board of Directors.
What are requirements for membership enrollment?
1. Members should hold the Saudi nationality;
2. Be aged 18 or over;
3. Be fully competent;
4. Hold no prior convictions of any offense against honor or trust unless they have been rehabilitated;
5. Pay the annual contribution.
What is the current situation in Saudi Arabia ?
The current situation in Saudi Arabia is a bit tricky but we are working on improving a bit of issues so that we avoid being tricked.