We are proud that over 300 Alnahda members originate from different sectors of society; ranging from intellectuals and employees in public and private sectors, to business owners and different field experts, to even young adolescents who are still school age but believe in the mission and vision of Al Nahda.
Al Nahda seeks to attract more members with an interest in the Al Nahda message and development programs. We want to exchange experiences and combine efforts to achieve our mission and advance our services, thus empowering Saudi women.
Your Role as an Al Nahda Member
Spread Al Nahda's mission and vision;
Attract donors and media coverage;
Present ideas for activities and projects that serve the mission's vision and mission.
Contribute to implementing the association's event and activities;
Give financial support to the association through membership fees.
Al Nahda Member's Responsibilities
Review the articles of the association and the legislation under which Al Nahda was founded (including all guidelines, regulations and policies);
Learn about the association’s projects and activities;
Comply with all the association’s rules and regulations;
Comply with The General Assembly and the Board of Directors of Al Nahda;
Commitment to carry out the tasks entrusted to them on time.
Participate using experience and knowledge to achieve the Al Nahda objectives;
Cooperate with all Al Nahda employees/members;
Inform Al Nahda of any change in personal information.
How can you become a member of Al Nahda?
1. Fill in the membership or volunteering application form (application link here);
2. Attend an orientation with the Membership Committee (by category);
3. Pay membership fees;
4. Sign the membership or volunteering contract;
5. Receive membership card.
What are the benefits that Al Nahda provides its members?
1. Members have priority in volunteer opportunities;
2. Members are entitled to attend and vote in the General Assembly;
3. Members are entitled to be nominated for the Board of Directors.
What are requirements for membership enrollment?
1. Members should hold the Saudi nationality;
2. Be aged 18 or over;
3. Be fully competent;
4. Hold no prior convictions of any offense against honor or trust unless they have been rehabilitated;
5. Pay the annual contribution.
What is the current situation in Saudi Arabia ?
The current situation in Saudi Arabia is a bit tricky but we are working on improving a bit of issues so that we avoid being tricked.